Pure Earth Foundation is an Environment concerned charitable society formed by a professional group of eminent Scientists, retired Bureaucrats, Environmentalists and Technocrats with a motive to educate and create awareness to the society particularly to the younger generation about the dangers of Environmental degradation , Climate Change , Global Warming, negative use of technology and their impact on future generations. Having immense experience and knowledge, the members of the foundation wants to take up practical solutions towards these environment connected issues through scientific methods for sustainable use of natural resources of the planet Earth.
PEF is a Centre for Environment and Geo-spatial Technologies offering ” Project Guidance and Internships” to Students studying for their graduation / post graduation in Geo/Earth-Sciences, Environment, Forestry, Agriculture, Water resources, Transportation, Urban Planning, Rural Development, Natural Resource development, Social development, disasters, watershed based works, Archiological studies,road safety, policing, Civil engineering, IT and computer Science by inolving them into live projects.
PEF is also supporting and encouraging the rural people particularly the farming sector by studying the suitable environmental conditions and resource potential to adopt right practices derived from scientific procedures while utilizing the land and water resources towards best results. Few activities that were identified and sincerely working by the PEF are; Watershed methods implementation, soil characteristics studies, mapping of land use & ground water potential, water harvesting methods, Forest/green cover/plantation rising, biodiversity balancing, solar & wind energy utilization and initiatives for pollution free environment.
Pure Earth Environment Conference (PEEC)
PEF has initiated the Pure Earth Environment Conference in the year 2019, a bi-annual national conference to promote research and innovation in the field of environment, natural resources and social related issues.
The Conference will be organized twice in a year on fixed days ie the fourth Saturday of April and November months every year. The first conference was organized on 16-11-2019 at NMSMS Campus, Hyderabad.
2nd PURE EARTH ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2021( April)
Keeping in view, the prevailing restrictions & conditions across the country due to Covid19, the executive Committee of Pure Earth Foundation has cancelled both the conferences of the year 2020. The second conference was organised on 24th April 2021 in online mode. The focal theme for this conference is – ‘Environment and Health’..The Director General of NIMSME, Ms. Glory Swaroopa, the Director of CIPS, Sri C. Achalender Reddy IFS, Pure Earth Foundation President and former DG of police Sri M.V.Krishna Rao IPS and Vice President, Pure Earth Foundation Dr. K. Jayachandra have addressed the 70 plus online participants on Environment and Health related issues. 21 Research papers of the students representing from 14 states were presented with wonderful deliberations on Environment, Health and Covid19 related issues and solutions in the conference. Total 9 papers were awarded as best first, second and third prizes. A well composed and printed Proceedings Book with the content of all the full length papers was also released during the conference and provided to all the participants of the conference. The digital copy of the proceedings book is available in the Articles Blog page of this website.
3rd PURE EARTH ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2021( Nov)
The 3nd Pure Earth Environment Conference, 2021 was successfully organised in online mode today i.e., 27-11-2021. Former DG of police and Pure Earth Foundation President and Sri M.V.Krishna Rao IPS and Vice President, Pure Earth Foundation Dr. K. Jayachandra have addressed the 90 plus online participants on Environment and Education related issues.
22 Research papers from students representing various educational institutions were presented in the conference. Total 7 papers were awarded as best first (two), second (two) and third (three) prizes.
Prof. P. Venkatesu from University of Delhi, Assoc. Prof. Dr D.Chakradhar from IIT, Palakkad, Dr. Nusrath Aziz from Baramulla District, Jammu and Kashmir, Assoc. Prof. Dr.M.Aparna, Assist. Prof. Dr. K. Shyamala Devi, Assist. Prof. V.Vijayalakshmi from G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Sciences, Assoc. Prof. K.Subba Rao from SN Vanith Mahavidyalaya and Assoc. Prof. B RamaKrishna from JNAFAU were involved as Chair persons of four Technical Sessions.
The paper presentation with excellent content by the students was appreciated by the jury and the online participants by their vote. The complete video of the online conference is available in digital format and will be shared if required.
A well composed and printed Proceedings Book with the content of all the full length papers was also released during the conference and is provided along with the certificates to all the winners and participants of the conference. Altogether the 3rd Pure Earth Environment Conference was conducted with outstanding research content and wonderful deliberations on Environment, Education and Covid19 related issues and solutions. The organising committee of Pure Earth Foundation has announced the next Conference to be held in the month of April 2022.
Winners of 3rd Pure Earth Environment Conference
Environment – a career and life- E. Anusha & N.Thanmai, B. Raja Rajeshwari GNITS
- The essence of green education for youngsters – Sai Geetha & Aishwarya Dhande, GNITS
- Bio-fuels-A step towards sustainability- P.Dharani & M.Parinita, GNITS
- Climate change and Global warming – Its adverse impacts on environment and biodiversity- Gnanojwala, SNVM
- Role of GIS and GPS technologies education for environment and human activities- M Jyothi, P Swathi, B Prem Nihal, J Saikrishna, VBIT
- A Review on Impacts of Disasters on Man and Environment- Vasavi & Mahija Sumithra, JPS/KV
- Covid 19 – Digital Transformation Changes in Education Sector- Varsha &V.Viswaleka, GNIT
4th PURE EARTH ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE 2022( May)
The 4th Pure Earth Environment Conference, 2022 was successfully conducted in online mode on 07-05-2022. Former DG of police and Pure Earth Foundation President and Sri M.V.Krishna Rao IPS, Prof. C.K.Jayasankar, SVU, Tirupathi and Vice President, Pure Earth Foundation Dr. K. Jayachandra have addressed the 90 plus online participants on Environment and Agriculture related issues.
31 Research papers from students representing various educational institutions were presented in the conference. Total 16 papers were awarded as best first (two), second (four) and third (ten) prizes.
Prof. C.K.Jayasankar, SVU, Tirupathi, Assoc. Prof. Dr D.Chakradhar from IIT, Palakkad, Ms. Kainat Aziz from central University of Gujarat, Assoc. Prof. Dr.M.Aparna,G.Narayanamma Institute of Technology & science, Hyderabad, Dr. Vidyullatha, HOD, Dept of Mathematics, Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Assoc. Prof. K.Subba Rao from SN Vanitha Mahavidyalaya and Assoc. Prof. B RamaKrishna from JNAFAU were involved as Chair persons of four Technical Sessions.
The paper presentation with excellent content by the students was appreciated by the jury and the online participants. The complete video of the online conference is available in digital format and will be shared if required.
A well composed and printed Proceedings Book with the content of all the full length papers will be made available with PEF office which could be provided along with the certificates to all the participants of the conference. Altogether the 4th Pure Earth Environment Conference was conducted with outstanding research content and wonderful deliberations on Environment, Agriculture and social related issues and solutions.
Winners of 4th Pure Earth Environment Conference
First Prize winners
- Need of Socialization of Technology in Agriculture- Damini, GNITS
- Status and conservation issues of wetland birds in Perumpaakam marsh- Praththihara
Second Prize winners
- Climate-smart agriculture-the way to tackle climate change in India- Meghana, Amulya, GNITS
- Integrated farming systems for sustainable agriculture- Sahithi, GNITS
- Nanotechnology for Sustainable agriculture paper- Pavani, Bhuvanani, GNITS
- Organic farming- Ramya, Abigna, GNITS
Third Prize winners
- Impact of climate change on agriculture- Sruthi, GNITS
- Impacts of Climate Change on Environment – An Overview- Mahija, Vasvi, JPS
- Organic farming and organic food- Baby, Janani, Nagasirisha, SPWC
- Agriculture & food security- P.Chandini kumari, SPWC
- Agroforestry – An Employable and Eco-Friendly option- Sravani, Srikirthi, Rishita, GNITS
- Technical transformation in agriculture- Sandhya, GNITS
- Modern farming equipment, power & energy in agriculture- Varalakshmi, SPWC
- Health hazards in agriculture- P Vaishnavi-GNITS
- Fisheries cultivation and marketing- Manasa, SPWC
- Food security & agriculture– Shubha.Y, SPWC
Aims and Objectives of the Society
- To create awareness and educate younger generation ie., mostly students on the need for Pure Earth and dangers of Global Warming, Climate Change, disasters, all forms of Pollution etc
- To preserve Environment including Watersheds, Forests and Wild life
- To create a knowledge group of experts conversant with modern Technologies dealing with Environment emphasising on Air, Water, Waste Management, Disaster Management, Flora & Fauna etc.
- To ensure sustainable and equitable use of resources without degrading Environment or Risking health through Waste Management and concept of Reduce ,Recycle and Reuse,.
- To raise awareness and understanding of Link between Environment and Development.
- To promote Individual and Community participation in Protection and Preservation of Environment and Prevention of Air and Water Pollution .
- To extend Technical support to any organisation working in the above mentioned fields including evaluation of their projects, connected with environmental issues using Geo-spatial gadgets and Information Technologies at affordable and reasonable cost by sharing scientific inputs.
- To take up studies and preparation of Reports for projects on Environmental, Ecological issues and its Social impacts.
- To provide relief to the poor and needy .
- To conduct the literary programs and publish articles, magazines, research papers, audio/visual media documents on issues as per the above objectives.
- To undertake such other activities as are conducive or incidental for attainment of the above objectives of the Foundation